Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Treatment

Treatment Photography

1. Type of production and brief details on Subject/Concept:
 I'm doing a photography project based on solitude. The basic Idea of this is to make my pictures very Moody, and dark i want them to be depressing but in the same time shout ' But i know you want that' it means that even if its depressing and dark no one would turn down the opportunity to be in such a peace and quiet. 
2. Facilities: What facilities do you need for this project list all including software and hardware for the whole project: The one software i'm going to need is Photoshop and im going to shoot my photos outside college somewhere calm and dark maybe Forrest or some abandoned buildings i haven't scouted for location yet so i cant tell exactly.  


3. Finance: If you produced this project outside of the college you need to show how much would it cost to hire the equipment that you intend to use. For this project i'm going to use my equipment my camera my tripods my flashes my camera costs 560pounds my two tripods cost nearly 150 pounds and my flash cost me about 140pounds


4. Contributors: Who do you need to help this for you project? This includes talent and crew.Im thinking of getting someone to help me but heaven't decided who yet.




5. Codes of practice and regulation: What regulations to you need to be aware of. Think about college policy as well as regulatory bodies that you looked at in assignment 2, Worksheet 1.6 Regulation and Safety notes




6. Presentation: How will you present the pictures? Will you include a soundtrack, think about copy write issues etc. Im thinking of presenting it by power point composition with some ambient music that shouts solitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment